Running for Anna

On December 12, 2010 our family was devastated by the loss of my niece, Anna Rogotzke, on her fourth birthday, to a rare cancer called Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma. On December 4, 2011, I ran in the California International Marathon to raise money for the Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative, a leader in the fight against sarcomas. This blog is created to update those interested in my journey and progress as I train for this event and events thereafter.

....And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,
2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. (Hebrews 12:1-3)

Monday, June 27, 2011

How to Donate

I have had more requests than I expected regarding how to donate (from people who have not received my donation packet in the mail).  I consider myself fairly adept with technology, but for some reason, cannot figure out how to set something up to donate online.  For now, if you are interested in donating, please email me your address (jenncotter@hotmail.com), and I will send you all of the information along with a return addressed, postage-paid envelope for your convenience.  To find out more about the Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative, the very worthy cause for which I am raising money, please visit http://sarcomahelp.org/.  Thank you.  Again, I am SO GRATEFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment